An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the pro-manchester executive team.
We are currently recruiting for a PR and Marketing Manager to join us in our Spinningfield offices.
The main purpose of this role is to be an ambassador for the pro-manchester brand ensuring a professional and cohesive brand image is maintained at all times. Working within a small team the ideal candidates will be good all-rounders, and be happy to carry out each project from start to finish, from writing and facilitating full communication plans to updating databases and fulfilling mail outs.
PR and Marketing Manager
The main purpose of this role is to be the ambassador for the pro-manchester brand ensuring a professional and cohesive brand image is maintained at all times. Managing and delivering all marketing activity relating to the pro-manchester brand including PR, social media, offline marketing, key event marketing, website and other digital media. Working within a small team the ideal candidate will be a good all rounder, and be happy to carry out each project from start to finish, from writing and facilitating full communication plans to updating databases and fulfilling mail outs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the e-mail marketing schedule for the promotion of all events in the pro-manchester calendar
- Production and delivery of all PR relating to the business and brand
- Delivery and production of online and offline marketing materials including writing and proof reading copy, liaison with designers and printers and the arrangement of effective distribution
- Management of social media accounts for key events and promotion of pro-manchester’s core events programme through social media channels
- Management of suite of websites for key events in the pro-manchester calendar including content creation and updating
- Management of news portal ‘ Newsroom’ , populating content, liaising with contributors and assessing site performance
- Smooth running and completion of marketing projects including site builds, advertising, social media and maximising sales opportunities for the brand
Desired Skills and Experience include:
- Creative & professional content writer
- Press contacts and ability to develop new press contacts
- Ability to use social media platforms and online tools such as Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics and DotMailer
- Aptitude to learn new software such as marketing automation, email provides, social media management tools and analytics tools
- Strong commercial awareness
- A keen eye for detail
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 1st December 2015