pro-manchester Terms and Conditions of Membership
• pro-manchester membership is a corporate entitlement which means membership is a company rather than personal one. Once your company is a member you can add your staff to the database to receive the benefits and services of membership.
• Membership is valid for one year from the point of pro-manchester validating and processing your online/hard copy application
• Membership is for a minimum period of 12 months with a rolling membership thereafter. Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 month term expires.
• No member is entitled to any refund of membership fee on ceasing to be a member. Membership of pro-manchester is also not transferable.
• Membership fees are based on the number of employees in the Member organisation within the Greater Manchester office. Members will inform pro-manchester if their headcount changes which will ensure membership fees for the correct number of staff are invoiced.
• pro-manchester communicates predominantly with membership through email and ebulletins, this is vital to ensure members are aware of news, events and special offers. If at any point a member of staff would like these to cease they can unsubscribe from mailers.
• pro-manchester shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using services offered by a fellow Member.
• Notice to terminate membership is given in writing at least one month before the day when subscription shall next be due. If no such notice is received the Member will be liable for the subscription for the ensuing year which shall be a debt due to and legally recoverable by pro-manchester.
• The Consumer Contracts Regulations state that your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order, in the case of pro-manchester this will be from the moment your application for membership is processed. A company then has seven days in which to decide to cancel and confirmation of this must be received by pro-manchester by email or letter.