The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to pro–manchester. This copyright includes the content, coding, graphics and all aspects of this website. pro-manchester hereby authorises you to copy documents or pages published by us on this web site for your non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make retain all copyright or other proprietary notices, and any disclaimer contained thereon. Except for this limited permission, nothing on this site should be construed as granting any other right or licence under any copyright of pro–manchester.
pro-manchester is not responsible for any third party website that may be accessed via links to and from this website. We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through this one and accept no responsibility for any information contained within such linked websites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses and like devices.
This website is provided for general informational purposes only. pro-manchester does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within this website and accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors.
pro–manchester is continually adding to and modifying its range of products and to reflect this, our website is updated on an ongoing basis. We do not consequently warrant that the information contained within this site will be complete and accurate at all times.
pro–manchester and its related companies exclude all liability for any loss whatsoever or damage arising directly or indirectly, out of the use of this website or any content contained herein.
Any dispute arising from the use or content of this website or any related websites shall be subject to the Laws of England and Wales.
The Avenue North
18/22 Bridge Street
Manchester M3 3BZ
Telephone: +44 (0)161 833 0964
promanchester limited is a company limited by guarantee and is registered in England and Wales. Registered number 5001675. Registered office 81 King Street, Manchester M2 4ST.
Event Bookings & Payment
- Events should be booked via our event service provider cvent.com An automatic email will be sent to confirm your place, this will act as your ticket and confirmation of booking. Only delegates on the official attendance list (who have received email confirmation) are guaranteed entrance to the event. We will where possible admit extra delegates however this is subject to space available
- Only fully paid up members of pro-manchester are entitled to attend pro-manchester events unless stated otherwise
- For paid events, members will be sent an invoice requesting full payment before the event
- For paid events where non-members are invited, non members must pay in full prior to the event
- Payment can be made by cheque made payable to pro-manchester Ltd. or by credit / debit card online or over the phone on 0161 8330964
- Cheques must be posted to pro.manchester, Level 9, Tower 12, The Avenue North, 18/22 Bridge Street, Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3BZ
- BACS Payments are accepted with full details stated on invoice. Please ensure invoice number is stated as reference
- Full payment must be made within 30 days of date of invoice, unless stated otherwise
Online payments made using our website are handled by the secure WorldPay payment system. WorldPay is part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Click here for more information.
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Cancellations, Amendments or Changes to your event booking
You may modify or cancel your booking at any time prior to the event by contacting pro-manchester Events Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 833 0964. All cancellations and amendments are subject to the Terms and Conditions below
Cancelling and Amending places at Paid For or Chargeable Events
A full refund will be given for cancellations received any time up to 7 working days prior to the event (unless where stated otherwise). If you cancel any places after this date you will be charged the full amount. You may choose to send replacement delegates, if required, at no charge, however we cannot guarantee that event paperwork will be updated in time.
Cancelling places at Free or Non-Chargeable Events
Please could you inform the office as soon as possible if you wish to cancel any places for free or non-chargeable events as we do operate a waiting list for most events. Pro-manchester reserves the right to restrict bookings from companies who have a record of persistent no-shows.
pro–manchester adheres to, and stands behind, rigorous practices and policies in undertaking member events and in booking events. Nevertheless, if for any reason a member is not completely satisfied with the event booking, the member may request that pro–manchester cancel the booking within thirty (30) days of issue and provide the member with a refund. Following the initial thirty (30) day period, a member may request that pro-manchester cancel the event booking and provide a refund if pro-manchester has breached a warranty or other material obligation.
After pro–manchester cancels the members event booking, pro-manchester will promptly credit the subscriber’s credit card account (if the event booking was paid for via credit card) or otherwise reimburse the member via BACS transfer (Bankers Automated Clearing System enables automatic payments to be made from one bank account to another in the UK) for the full amount of the applicable fees paid for the event.
To request an event refund, please call pro–manchester on +44 (0)161 833 0964. This refund policy is not an exclusive remedy and does not limit other remedies that may be available to members.