Working for the interests of the North West
To boost business in Greater Manchester – and help implement the framework of the Manchester Independent Economic Review – we have developed strategic partnerships with the following organisations:
- The offices of the Leader of the Council and the Chief Executive
- The Business Leadership Council
- The Commission for the New Economy
- Economic Solutions
- The Business Growth Hub
- Marketing Manchester
- The Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
Representing Manchester on a national level
To represent the interests of the business community in Greater Manchester on a national level, we also have working relationships with:
- The Bank of England
- The Monetary Policy Committee
- HM Treasury
- The office for Budget Responsibility
- The Institute of Fiscal Studies
- The National Institute of Economic and Social Research
- The British banking Association
- The BVCA
- The BBAA
- The CityUK
- The office of the City Lord Mayor.
If you have a query about our strategic partnerships, please contact our Head of Development, Sam Booth, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 817 3489.