Attracting the Best Student and Graduate Talent
The University of Manchester’s Employer Engagement Team is holding a number of one-to-one appointments for Greater Manchester businesses to come along and discuss their recruitment needs and support. The University offers a free recruitment service programme called Manchester Graduate Talent (MGT) which includes amongst other things:
- Advice on writing graduate friendly job adverts and graduate labour market advice
- Tips on attracting the best early years talent and onboarding graduates within a business
- Establishing a graduate scheme (SMEs focus)
- Recruitment of internships, placement students and graduates
- Free advertising on the University jobs board and additional social media promotion to targeted students
- CV Collection, first sift, interview set up and candidate feedback
Manchester Graduate Talent saves businesses thousands of pounds each year in recruitment fees and gives valuable time back to Hiring Managers.
Working closely with DragonPass in 2017 they told us about their experience with MGT:
“Recruitment can be the bane of ones hiring existence. Finding the right kind of candidate is half the battle; finding the right recruiter is the other half. From day one Manchester University were not only engaged and helpful but connected us with strong relevant candidates with skill sets relevant to the advertised role. They appreciated that candidates needed to meet the cultural dynamic and required skill sets rather than just a strong university grad. Subsequently since the company has hired two Manchester University candidates who have proven a perfect cultural fit with a fierce hunger to deliver results.”
If you would like to book onto a 20 minute appointment please email email@example.com
If you are unable to attend on this day but would like to link with the University please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly quoting PROM/UOM
Interested In The Event?
For any further enquires about this event, contact email@example.com