How to Innovate Your Business? – With A New Approach & Not A New Product – A Masterclass
Is Your Business Model Thriving or Surviving?
Have you ever wondered what makes some business models thrive while others barely survive?
What business model could you use to revolutionise your industry?
How might you disrupt your industry, not with a new product, but with a new approach that utilises your key activities and resources better?
Join our Masterclass to:
- Acquire the tools to compete on superior business models, not just product or pricing.
- Discover how to identify business model patternsthat will help you improve your business models.
- See real-life case studies like WhatsApp, Spotify to fast-growing SME's on how they successfully implemented changes to their business model approach.
What Key Questions Will be Answered?
- How do you create sustainable profits and value for your organisation?
- How do you create value for your customers?
- How do I maximise opportunities and improve my business with the best business model design?
This masterclass is ideal for Business Owners CEOs & Decision Makers & senior leaders.
About the Speakers:
Owner of boutique business advisory & implementation services with experience of working in several senior management positions with FTSE 100 companies to smaller SME’s across sectors including major banks like HSBC, Lloyd & Barclays and Retailers like ASDA. Delivered multi-million pounds cost savings and ROI. MBA from Bradford School of Management, Masters in Computer Applications, and qualified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
I host events for medium-size businesses in the retail sector – practical workshops on business strategy, practical business problem-solving. back-office automation, commercialisation of blockchain technology & enhancing ROI through process streamlining & efficiencies.