LK Coaching & Consultancy offer leadership coaching and team development services in a range of sectors, with particular expertise in working with leaders in property, construction and tech sectors.
LKCC is led by Laurence Knott, an International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited professional coach with over 10 years experiencing supporting entrepreneurs, SMEs owners, leaders and ambitious young professionals to lead from a place of mental clarity, resilience and personal mastery.
As a facilitator and trainer Laurence has extensive experience of delivering a range of group workshops including board away days, consultations / stakeholder engagement events, team development and the delivery of bespoke group coaching and wellbeing programmes.
Laurence and his team of associate coaches deploy a wide range of approaches to facilitate change and growth aligned to his client’s goals including Positive Psychology, Humanistic Psychology, Jungian Archetypes, Neuroscience, Transactional Analysis, Human Givens, Cognitive Hypnotherapy, The Three Principles and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP).
The team offer one-to-one coaching and team development programmes that focus on leadership and career development, confidence building, effective communication, resolving conflict and managing relationships.
Exclusive Member Offer
FREE 60-minute session on Zoom for pro-manchester Members.
Career Advancement Strategy Session
In this free session your can use your time with Laurence to:
- Explore your options for taking your career and leadership to the next level.
- Identify and work though what may hold you back.
- Remove psychological blocks including any thoughts and feelings commonly associated with feeling like an imposter.
- Develop a learning and development strategy for increasing your skills and knowledge.
- Identify support and networking opportunities for increasing your visibility and reputation.
Contact Laurence at email@example.com or on 07540 845390 to arrange your session.