Why Enter MiMA 2021?Thursday, 1st October 2020
Why Enter MiMA 2021?
- Raise your company profile within the Greater Manchester business community
- Be recognised as the best young professional in your sector
- Gain exposure to the MiMA and pro-manchester audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre and post event PR.
- Exclusive use of the shortlisted ‘Made in Manchester’ logo (and winners logo hopefully)
- Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of Manchester’s business community
Entering the awards is completely free. You can enter as many categories that are relevant to you or your organisation.
Don’t take our word for it…
“I was absolutely delighted to win HR and Talent Professional of the Year at the Made in Manchester awards in February 2020. The nomination alone was great recognition and I was grateful to hear the judges recognise my passion, values and pride in my work.”
Rosie Albert, Senior HR Manager – Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP.
Key Dates for your Diary
15th November 2020 >>> Entries Close
7th December 2020 >>> Shortlist Announced
5th January 2021 >>> Interviews
4th February 2021 >>> Awards Ceremony
all enquiries please contact email@example.com
In Uncertain Times…
At pro-manchester we recognise there is still a lot of uncertainty about future plans due to COVID-19, however we feel it is important more than ever to recognise and reward Greater Manchester’s young business talent, which is why we are delighted to be pressing forward with MiMA 2021.
Given the most recent government announcement we want to reassure you that we are currently reviewing our plans and will be providing a further update on the format of the event soon.
Find out more about our COVID-19 policy here.