Book your MIMA tables now for the best seat in the houseThursday, 23rd August 2018
Tickets for our annual Made in Manchester Awards are now on sale, and an early purchase will secure the best seats in the house for you and your business.
The Made in Manchester Awards, brought to you by Future pro-manchester, celebrate the best of Manchester’s young business talent up to the age of 35. The awards celebrate excellence in innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, training and development and leadership across 12 categories, ranging from Lawyer, Marketing and Apprentice of the Year. The awards also include the Chairman’s Rising Star Award – an award for the overall winner and the person that Future pro-manchester views as a future leader in their field.
The awards, which are a highlight of the ever-growing Manchester awards season will be held at The Point, Emirates Old Trafford on Thursday 7th February 2019.
As a transparent awards ceremony, there won’t be different pricing tiers for better seats, it will simply be on a first come, first served basis, meaning if you book now, you and your business will have the best view of our MIMA 2019 winners.
So why attend?
- Celebrate the very best of Manchester’s young talent – The Made in Manchester Awards celebrate young professionals up to the age of 35. With hundreds of entries year-on-year, rest assured that our panel of expert judges choose the winners we celebrate carefully and thoroughly.
- Support the team members you are nominating for an award – It’s an amazing feat to be nominated for an award, as well as win it, so why not come along and support the young talent your business has nominated for an award?
- Network with likeminded businesses – Our events attract the best businesses in our region, and the MIMAs are a great way to create new partnerships in a relaxed environment
How much are tickets?
- Single Tickets: £145.00 +VAT
- Tables of 10: £1,350 + VAT
- Tables of 12: £1,620 +VAT
How can you purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets now by clicking here.