Exploring the mindset of recruiting
Whether your company recruits inhouse or with a recruiter, your approach to recruiting staff is critical to the growth of your business. It is important that you look at why people are successful and not successful in your business. In the current market place unemployment is low, your talent has more choice and your employee brand and reputation is essential to attract the right staff.
There are many misconceptions around recruiting; anyone can be a recruiter, it’s just a sales job recruiters don’t care and just want to fill roles and many more. In this event we’re bringing together professionals from across different industries, to dispel these myths and give an insight into the mindset of recruiting.
During the session, we’ll explore:
• An incentive scheme to introduce staff/talent to the business? Thus ensuring you get the right people.
• When do you need the person on board by? This will help you decide…
• How are you going to recruit this person? An advert, recruiter, network?
• The recruitment and marketing cross-over
• Why there’s more passion in recruitment than you think
• Successful recruiters and the growth mindset
Interested In The Event?
For any further enquires about this event, contact email@example.com