Member Spotlight: Adam Farricker, CEO – HideOut Youth ZoneTuesday, 13th April 2021
Each week we get to know one of our members a little better. This week it’s Adam Farricker, CEO – HideOut Youth Zone…
- Favourite quote or saying
Without Struggle there’s no progress
- Career highlight
Opening a multi million pound Youth Centre in the neighbourhood where I grew up in Manchester during the peak of the Covid – 19 pandemic
- Why do you love pro-manchester?
Because it is led by a collective of Manchester Business Leaders that are passionate about improving and growing the economy in a socially responsible and inclusive way.
- What are you reading at the moment?
Hands of Stone – Roberto Duran
- What are you watching at the moment?
Last Chance U – Basketball on Netflix
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester
Central Library or Bruntwood’s NEO building – outdoor terrace
- Most creative meal that you cook
Bacon and egg butties 😉
- Most creative thing you’ve seen on a video call during the lockdown
Pirates and clowns induction training session for new hideout staff
- Most mundane task you’ve completed since being in lockdown
Sanitising office on a daily basis!!
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?
No but you can listen to our young people’s Podcast – ‘What Manchester Taught Me’ here: https://pod.co/what-manchester-taught-me/
- What are you looking forward to doing again the most after lockdown?
Going out for meals or cinema with friends and family as a group