Member Spotlight: Daniel Poll, Founder – NorambleWednesday, 20th January 2021
Each week we get to know one of our members a little better. this week it’s Daniel Poll, Founder – Noramble…
- Favourite quote or saying?
“Branding is what people say about you when you’re not in the room” – Jeff Bezos
- Career highlight?
We did some billboard advertising for the Android Homme brand to help build brand awareness. Seeing the final designs printed, up and around parts of the UK was so humbling.
- Why do you love Pro-Manchester?
I love the community feeling for the members. We’ve already had a few introductions and it feels great to meet and speak to likeminded people.
- What are you reading at the moment?
– This Is Marketing – Seth Godin
– Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- What are you watching at the moment?
I’m currently watching Hell’s Kitchen and re-watching the whole box set of Friends.
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester?
I really like Solita in the Northern Quarter. Nice atmosphere and incredible food.
- Favourite lockdown activity?
Creating Tik Tok’s with my younger sister was and still is a blast!
- Most creative meal that you cook?
I love anything Italian, I can make a Pizza from scratch with any topping you like. A lot of work but it’s well worth it.
- Most creative thing you’ve seen on a video call during the lockdown?
I saw someone create a Lego man that sat on a platform hung in front of the camera. To take the place of them in the meeting. It’s not something that happened on a video call I’ve been on but cool nonetheless.
- Most mundane task you’ve completed since being in lockdown?
Online shopping. I love going out to shop, whether it be for food or clothes etc. I hate online shopping.
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?
Yeah, we have a blog where we share some insights, tips and tricks into branding.
- What are you looking forward to doing again the most after lockdown?
I really miss going out to eat in restaurants with friends and family. I can’t wait to get back to eating out and discovering amazing food around Manchester.