Member Spotlight: Darren Howard, Director / Owner – Vision Events ManchesterWednesday, 29th July 2020
Each week we get to know one of our members slightly better. This week we find out more about Samantha Jones who is Head of Field Sales at Moneypenny.
- Favourite quote or saying?
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy jet skis.
- Career highlight?
Working my way up the AV ladder to being director/owner of ve-m, event wise any event that gives me creativity and makes me think a bit out of the box after 20 years of doing this a challenge is what still gives me a buzz.
- Why do you love pro-manchester?
Great company, nice people, easy to work with and happy to help if they can.
- What are you reading at the moment?
Right now, member spotlight feature questions.🤣.
- What are you watching at the moment?
Just finished white lines on Netflix and halfway through the second season of new Amsterdam on prime.
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester?
Most of my meeting run alongside site surveys so they are at one of the many event venues we have in our amazing city.
- Favourite lockdown activity?
DIY I’ve done loads of the jobs I’ve been meaning to do for ages and I quite enjoy it.
- Most creative meal that you cook?
Hmmm, I cook a mean curry from scratch or a good hearty portobello mushroom soup.
- Most creative thing you’ve seen on a video call during the lockdown?
- Most mundane task you’ve completed since being in lockdown?
Looking after the kids hahaha.
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?
I don’t, I don’t normally have time.
- What are you looking forward to doing again the most after lockdown?
Running an event at some point when we’re allowed to have them again.