Member Spotlight: Darren Howard, Director / Owner – Vision Events ManchesterWednesday, 29th July 2020
Each week we get to know one of our members slightly better. This week we find out more about Darren Howard, Director / Owner – Vision Events Manchester
- Favourite quote or saying?
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy jet skis.
- Career highlight?
Working my way up the AV ladder to being director/owner of ve-m, event wise any event that gives me creativity and makes me think a bit out of the box after 20 years of doing this a challenge is what still gives me a buzz.
- Why do you love pro-manchester?
Great company, nice people, easy to work with and happy to help if they can.
- What are you reading at the moment?
Right now, member spotlight feature questions.🤣.
- What are you watching at the moment?
Just finished white lines on Netflix and halfway through the second season of new Amsterdam on prime.
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester?
Most of my meeting run alongside site surveys so they are at one of the many event venues we have in our amazing city.
- Favourite lockdown activity?
DIY I’ve done loads of the jobs I’ve been meaning to do for ages and I quite enjoy it.
- Most creative meal that you cook?
Hmmm, I cook a mean curry from scratch or a good hearty portobello mushroom soup.
- Most creative thing you’ve seen on a video call during the lockdown?
- Most mundane task you’ve completed since being in lockdown?
Looking after the kids hahaha.
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?
I don’t, I don’t normally have time.
- What are you looking forward to doing again the most after lockdown?
Running an event at some point when we’re allowed to have them again.