Member Spotlight: Ian Cairns, Enterprise Sales Director – TalkTalk BusinessWednesday, 21st April 2021
Each week we get to know one of our member a little better. This week it’s Ian Cairns, Enterprise Sales Director – TalkTalk Business…
- Favourite quote or saying?
If you do what you have always done, you get what you always got.
- Career highlight?
Leading my team at TalkTalk Business. It was a dream of mine when I was a young salesperson here and luckily, I achieved it in 2020 after 25 years of hard work!
- Why do you love pro-manchester?
The chance to network and get to know the people of Manchester who have always taken responsibility for the success of the City and Region.
- What are you reading at the moment?
Biography of Thomas Cromwell and Wolf Hall – big history fan.
- What are you watching at the moment?
Ozark – great series on Money Laundering set in Missouri.
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester?
Sam’s or Thomas Chop House, love an old classic pub.
- Favourite lockdown activity?
Does Glass of Wine count? If not, DIY.
- Most creative meal that you cook?
Big Sunday Fry Up or Roast Dinner.
- Most creative thing you’ve seen on a video call during the lockdown?
Our MD Mark Sellers came to a meeting dressed in all lycra with no face, very scary but very funny.
- Most mundane task you’ve completed since being in lockdown?
Cleaning out the garage.
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?
Not at the moment.
- What are you looking forward to doing again the most after lockdown?
Playing Golf and having a few pints, simple pleasures.