Member Spotlight: Lee Dinsdale, Managing Director at Logros – Achieving ExcellenceTuesday, 20th July 2021
Each week we get to know one of our members a little better. This week it’s Lee Dinsdale, Managing Director at Logros – Achieving Excellence…
- Career highlight? Leaving the finance industry to join NorthWestMedia, a not-for.profit company, which owns the FM community licence Unity Radio which combined with broadcasting across GM on 92.8FM delivers youth projects for vulnerable young people.
- Why do you love pro-manchester? The members make pro-manchester and the Manchester culture.
- What are you reading at the moment? Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself, Joe Dispenza.
- What are you watching at the moment? Mostly Youtube, how to guides…
- Favourite band or artist? Band – Stone Roses, Artist – Michael Jackson.
- Hidden / Useless Talent? Hidden talent – can dance salsa, deffo not useless.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self? Don´t eat yellow snow…
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester? Spinningfields.
- Favourite place to visit in Manchester? Manchester library.
- Best concert / gig / performance you’ve been to? Knebworth with Oasis.
- If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, whose would they be? Why? Elon Musk. I love travel. Travelling to Space would be cool.
- What are you looking forward to most in the next 12 months? Completing my MBA.
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share? Sometimes, if you will share, I will write one.