Member Spotlight: Maria Moneva, Business Psychologist, Impact Psychology for BusinessTuesday, 7th September 2021
Each week we get to know one of our members a little better. This week it’s Maria Moneva, Business Psychologist, Impact Psychology for Business…
- Career highlight?
I hope my career highlight is yet to come. Feeling like I’m making a difference and seeing clients I work with have a break-through moment gives me immense job satisfaction.
- Why do you love pro-manchester?
Pro-Manchester creates a community where organisations and individuals can learn from each other.
- What are you reading at the moment?
I’m currently reading Oneness with All Life by Eckhart Tolle.
- What are you watching at the moment?
I’m watching Superstore on Netflix and a lot of YouTube, particularly the H3H3 Podcast.
- Favourite band or artist?
My most-listened artists are Bryce Vine and Burna Boy.
- Hidden / Useless Talent?
I’m good at DIY.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self?
I would tell my 18-year-old self to enjoy the little things in life, not underestimate herself and not be afraid of failure. Success is not achieved overnight and sometimes our biggest mistakes or failures teach us the biggest lessons.
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester?
I love meeting friends or going for walks in Fletcher Moss Park or Castlefield.
- Favourite place to visit in Manchester?
My favourite place to visit is a little Sicilian restaurant in the Northern Quarter. If you ever find yourself there, make sure to try their traditional pistachio cake.
- Best concert / gig / performance you’ve been to?
I went to see Beyonce on her tour back in 2016 and it was a night I would never forget.
- If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, whose would they be? Why?
I would spend a day in Kevin Hart’s shoes. Apart from being a great comedian, he has worked hard to build multiple successful businesses and has a true passion and love for life which is inspiring – would love to learn his secret.
- What are you looking forward to most in the next 12 months?
I’m looking forward to finally seeing and spending time with my family in August.
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?
Yes, we at Impact Psychology for Business have a monthly bulletin and write new articles every month. You can subscribe to our bulletin here: https://mailchi.mp/9fbc325e596c/subscribe