Member Spotlight: Russell McGrath, Innovation Funding Specialist – ABGiWednesday, 15th September 2021
Each week we get to know one of our members a little better. This week it’s Russell McGrath, Innovation Funding Specialist – ABGi…
- Career highlight?
Gaining an MBA – it gave me so much insight into how I can help business and I have used the knowledge gained every day since.
- Why do you love pro-manchester?
A great variety of dynamic businesses who are willing to connect with other members.
- What are you reading at the moment?
Chess for Dummies
- What are you watching at the moment?
Start-up – On Netflix
- Favourite band or artist?
- Hidden / Useless Talent?
I can juggle more balls than the average person
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self?
Set yourself an objective and make a plan to get there.
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester?
- Favourite place to visit in Manchester?
Science and Industry Museum
- Best concert / gig / performance you’ve been to?
The Clash – In Liverpool around 1980.
- If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, whose would they be? Why?
Elon Musk – I would give Russell McGrath half of his money.
- What are you looking forward to most in the next 12 months?
The first holiday abroad with my family.
- Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?