Member Spotlight: Victoria Cronquist Business Manager SMART WORKSWednesday, 3rd February 2021
Each week we get to know one of our members a little better. this week it’s Victoria Cronquist, Business Manager at SMART WORKS…
- Favourite quote or saying?
“The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence”.
- Career highlight?
Joining Smart Works during the pandemic and facing all the restrictions of tiers and lockdowns – adjusting our way of working and being able to continue to successfully support women, remotely, into employment.
- Why do you love pro-manchester?
Business development is so vital to the region, especially in current times. As a charitable service, it’s imperative for us to stay closely connected to the business community across the region, so that we too are part of development, advancement and progress as it happens.
- What are you reading at the moment?
‘Born to Run’ by Christopher McDougall
- What are you watching at the moment?
- Favourite meeting place in Manchester?
Whilst meeting up isn’t an option, I have been spending lots of time in the woods behind where I live. There’s definitely something calming about being in nature. In normal times, it has to be ‘The Refuge’, for ambiance and food.
- Favourite lockdown activity?
Building a ‘little free library’ book box for the community to use.
- Most creative meal that you cook?
Salmon and prawn laksa.
- Most creative thing you’ve seen on a video call during the lockdown?
Quizzes and breakout rooms.
- Most mundane task you’ve completed since being in lockdown?
Thinking of what to cook.
- What are you looking forward to doing again the most after lockdown?