We work with ambitious but over-stretched leaders, using a data-first approach to help them establish and eliminate the root cause of issues such as work-related stress and employee burnout so that they can improve team performance and retain and attract the right people for their organisation.
Founded by Emma-Louise Fusari, a nurse for 20 years, she works with you to assess and understand your employees’ health data to drive engagement, increase productivity, creativity, and ultimately your bottom-line profits.
You can work with us through:
- Bespoke training and education
- Our business M.E.T.A Wellbeing Audit, this is the first step in assessing and benchmarking the quality and effectiveness of Workplace Health Promotion within your organisation.
- Our 12-month data-first M.E.T.A Programme®️ M.E.T.A is an acronym of the 4-step process that enables us to Measure, Evaluate, Transform and Analyse the state of health and wellbeing in your organisation.
Read more here M.E.T.A Programme® – In-House Health (inhousehealth.co.uk)
Are we the right fit for your organisation?
- Do you want to significantly improve your organisation’s efficiency and timely delivery of client work?
- Are you ready to take proactive action to do it?
- Are you fed up with investing in wellbeing that doesn’t provide any long-term results?
- Are you unsure of what areas of your business need to be reviewed to build a framework for improved wellbeing and culture in your teams?
- Is this the time for you to take a more strategic approach to employee wellbeing so that you can hit the ground running for your best year EVER?
Book your free 30-minute discovery call here https://calendly.com/inhousehealth/discovery-call
Follow Emma on LinkedIn for insightful content https://www.linkedin.com/in/inhousehealth1/