ABGi Grant Funding: Innovate UK SMART grants & ISCF Transforming Foundation Industries
15th October 2020, 5:23 pm
Current innovation funding competitions available through ABGi:
Innovate UK SMART grants
Innovate UK’s open grant programme is designed to fund ambitious, disruptive R&D projects with strong commercialisation potential in the UK and overseas.
SMART GRANTS CAN SUPPORT:
- Early stage feasibility studies.
- Industrial research.
- Experimental development.
TO LEAD A PROJECT, YOUR ORGANISATION MUST:
- be a UK registered business of any size or a research and technology
- carry out your research and development (R&D) project activity in the UK;
- intend to commercially exploit the project results from the UK;
- be, or collaborate with, at least one small or medium sized enterprise (SME).
Funding is available for projects between 6 and 36 months and eligible project costs between £25,000 and £2.0million
APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED AS PART OF REGULAR COMPETITIVE ROUNDS, THE CURRENT ROUND CLOSES TO APPLICATIONS ON 25TH NOVEMBER 2020.
ISCF Transforming Foundation Industries
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of £8 million in grant funding for projects supporting recovery and growth of the UK’s foundation industries.
The ISCF/Innovate UK programme will help the UK’s foundation industries to remain competitive and become more environmentally sustainable.
YOUR PROPOSAL MUST FOCUS ON RESOURCE OR ENERGY EFFICIENCY
THROUGH THE DEVELOPMENT OF:
- long-term viability of domestic supply chains
- new markets
- new business models
- new products and services
- new processes
Your project must not focus on fuel switching or technologies for the capture of emissions, such as carbon capture and storage.
Project should have eligible costs between £100,000 and £1.0million.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 4TH NOVEMBER 2020.
For more information contact Georgina Andrew on 07494 499 954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal recruiters launch career coaching service to help aspiring lawyers