Demystifying Leadership Event
1st October 2019, 2:24 pm
Skilful Conversation in partnership with Elite Leadership Global invites small business owners who are looking to grow to their Leadership and Personal Development Retreat this October, in a beautiful rural setting by Rudyard Lake, Leek (close to Manchester/Macclesfield/Congleton).
Over the course of two energising days, and with input from two experienced coach/trainers, you will explore:
- Your own leadership style, strengths and how that impacts your decision making
- The two biggest barriers to success and how to overcome them
- How to align the team with a Mission Power Compass so you can achieve a comprehensive advantage over your competition
- The three core skills required to be an effective leader
- The structure & benefits of autonomous and collaborative teams and how to implement them in your business
- How to drive high performance in your business through a combination of empowerment and trust
- How to improve communications with coaching, feedback and having those difficult conversations
- The importance of developing tenacity, resilience and a growth mindset to help you and your teams overcome the barriers to growth
- The skills you’ll need to lead your business in the Fourth Industrial Age and beyond.
When: 14th & 15th October 2019
Where: Rudyard Lake, Leek
Price: The first 10 delegates to book will pay just £695 + VAT (Full Price: £995 + Vat)
Discounts are available for multiple bookings. Call 07786 927672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or see: https://martinmurphy.coach/leadership/mercenaries-to-missionaries-personal-development-and-leadership-retreat/
- Bed & Breakfast Accommodation is available for an additional £65 per person per night.