Engage Solutions Group launches Covid Connect app to help organisations cope with the next wave of workplace challenges
3rd November 2020, 3:21 pm
With a new national lockdown upon us, Pro-Manchester member Engage Solutions Group has launched its new Covid Connect app to help organisations wrestling with the next wave of workplace and workforce challenges.
The key to Covid Connect is that it aggregates communications, HR and QHSE essentials in one place and can be deployed in as little as one day. It’s offered on a £500 a month, pay as you go basis, with no minimum term, for deployment to up to 1500 staff.
Through the app HR and operational leaders can more easily and efficiently help staff stay up-to-date, supported and safe, while keeping their organisations compliant and in control.
With Covid Connect you can:
- Publish business updates and advisories in real-time
- Channel relevant communications to different groups eg those at work, isolating
- Push out urgent alerts and notifications
- Provide one-touch access to key policies and procedures, with mandatory read function
- Enable ‘Covid-free’ self-certification for return to work
- Provide emergency contacts directory
- Set up messaging channels for Q&As and help requests
- Enable staff to schedule office visit slots
- Help self-isolating staff manage their legal requirement to notify you when they start and finish
- Survey staff on sentiment, well-being and decisions
- Hub together useful government, NHS and third-party Covid resources
- Maintain a full audit trail of Covid-secure operations
For more details and to see the app in action please visit http://info.engagesolutionsgroup.com/covid-connect