Hyatt Regency Manchester launches five new signature cocktails with 25% off
28th February 2023, 11:50 am
The Graduate Bar at the Hyatt Regency Manchester hotel, Booth St W, has revealed its March cocktail menu and is offering the tasty tipples at just £10 each (1st to 8th March 2023).
Taking inspiration from its location in the heart of the City’s thriving science community, the cocktails each have a scientific twist that are bound to set your tastebuds tingling!
Available from tomorrow (1st March 2023) are:
- Olmeca Altos Reposado, Marachino Luxardo, Aperol, grapefruit Juice and yogurt
- Siam Queen
- Thai Basil infused in Beefeater London Dry Gin, ginger liqueur, pineapple Juice and coconut syrup
- Thyme Infused in Havana Club Anejo Especial, apple juice, raspberry and lemon juice
- Absolut Vodka, Manzana Verde, cucumber, red chillies and cream
- Buffalo Trace Bourbon, caramel syrup, apple juice and ginger beer
Ruben Segovia, Food & Beverage Manager and part of the team which created these cocktails from The Graduate Bar said: “Manchester has a thriving cocktail scene and it’s great to see people quite literally mixing it up and trying new drinks when they are out or staying with us. It’s also great to see a resurgence in popularity of some ingredients too and creative ways of serving cocktails – everyone loves a dramatic, eye-catching drink!
“Our talented team of mixologists love to get creative and so we are hopeful that the five new additions to the menu will tantalise the tastebuds and meet the city’s ever-growing interest in cocktails.”