Leadership Flex-Ability – webinar from Alliance Manchester Business School
17th November 2020, 2:12 pm
When the only constant is change, the only sensible response is to flex and adapt.
The Manchester Leadership Development Programme is a recognised ILM course, which provides leaders with the skills, space and support they need to flex, adapt and reposition.
Join us for a free webinar where Dr Dane Anderton talks about this new short course, and the benefits to you and your business.
This session will feature:
- The Flex-ability challenge
- Skills, Space and Support leaders need right now
- Working on the business not just in the business
- Why now is the time for a leadership qualification
- How coaching can get you un-stuck
- The benefits of flexible learning online
So if you are an existing leader or manager, who wants to add new skills, gain an ILM level 7 qualification and enhance your leadership capability, please join us for this free webinar.