Made Smarter Leadership Programme: Briefing with Manchester Metropolitan
19th October 2020, 1:48 pm
About this Event
Giving your business a competitive edge takes more than just the right digital tools – it needs business leaders to embrace and drive that change. Made Smarter can make this transition easier for businesses, with the leadership development programme.
We’re delighted to be delivering the Made Smarter Leadership Programme, developed by Lancaster University Management School.
And, we’re now accepting applications from SMEs across Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Warrington.
What is the Made Smarter Leadership Programme? How can it help manufacturing SMEs across Cheshire, Warrington, and Greater Manchester? Is it just for business leaders?
During the course, business owners will:
- take a strategic view on adopting new digital technology into their production processes
- gain insights on how digital-ready their business is
- learn how to measure the true impact of new technology
- discover the best ways to bring employees and other stakeholders on their digital journey
- test new ideas in special project ‘sprints’
We know you’ll have lots of questions about this programme, and how it could help small businesses in your region.
To tell you more about our sessions, who can take part, and what businesses can expect when they join, we’re hosting an informal briefing for our stakeholders.
It’s a chance for you to find out more about the programme, and ask any questions you have.
Pod Developments Ltd looks forward to growth with £100k CBILS loan