Mastering Value Proposition – How To Create Value For Your Customers
7th April 2021, 10:00 am
- Date: 22nd April
- Time: 14:30 – 15:30
- Register HERE
How to use Value Proposition Canvas, a lightweight tool to help you to articulate your customers’ needs and build what they want.
Did you know that seven out of ten new products or services fail to meet customer expectations?
There’s a surprisingly simple reason: misalignment between what customers care about and what companies have to offer.
In this webinar, we will go through how to design your value proposition through Value Proposition Canvas (VPC) a lightweight tool that helps you clearly articulate your customers’ needs and build something they really, really want.
We use the Business Model Canvas (BMC) to explain the business model, i.e., creating value for your company; the Value Proposition Canvas will help you create value for your customers.It helps you design products and services that customers really want because it gets you to focus on what matters most to them.
In this session, we will cover,
- How to clearly map your value proposition to customer needs, gains & pains into a one-page visual map called The Value Proposition Canvas.
- Establishing a precise fit between your value proposition and your customer needs.
- Case studies & other examples.
Who is this for?
- New businesses looking for a customer strategy for profitable growth.
- Established businesses that do not have a profitable customer strategy
- Medium-size businesses that want to alter their growth strategy, analyse competitors and build a marketing and operational strategy.
Feedback from previous workshop
“I attended one of Raji’s Business Strategy workshops and thoroughly enjoyed the challenges which she included in the session in looking at various options and scenarios in refining our current processes to improve our business relationships with our customers and suppliers. She brought a fresh look to our business, and I would highly recommend her”
Watch the HK Advisory Member Event, ‘Business Strategy Made Simple’ HERE.
Growth and Resilience the Key as Hall Brown marks Fifth Birthday