New Certified Product Manager Course
8th February 2023, 6:36 am
6-9 March, 2023
Manchester (Venue TBC)
To book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Management is a fundamental and essential requirement for the successful commercialisation of products and services and in maintaining the sustained profitability of businesses.
All businesses, be they B2B or B2C, require efficient Product Management processes in order to co-ordinate the often very complex aspects of Product Development, Market Development and Innovation. Getting this right means that increasingly higher levels of value can be provided to the customer, enhancing customer satisfaction and ensuring customer retention. But Product Management is not simple, it demands discipline and clear process. These process fundamentals are examined in the AIPMM Certified Product Manager course, drawing on the best-practice of the world’s leading companies.
In many ways, it could be said that effective Product Management provides the essential link between internal innovation and external marketing opportunities. As it is estimated that over half of the revenue (and profitability) companies generate from products and services that are less than five years old, managing product development and the product life-cycle is vital in ensuring a healthy pipeline of new products and services.
Since Product Management sits at the core of product and new business development, all managers with commercial responsibilities can benefit from this course, and the value of the course is not limited to those with Product Management responsibilities. A high-level of interaction throughout the course allows participants to explore and translate the concepts of Product Management to their own circumstances.
- Identify and communicate the strategy for existing products and their evolution.
- Clearly communicate a comprehensive business model for your existing business, as well as for new lines of business you want to explore.
- Determine the most effective process and methods for effectively managing products based on market and customer insights.
- Manager your product team effectively, when you lack direct authority, and even when it doesn’t feel like a team.
- Speak the language of senior management, so you can get your ideas implemented by the appropriate decision-makers.
This course applies to those managing existing products and launching new products including:
→ Product Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents of Product Management
→ Project and Program Managers
→ Senior engineers and developers looking to move into or interfacing with Product Management
→ General Managers who manage product portfolios and corporate strategy
Manchester’s cultural sector leads sustainable construction boom in 2022, according to Deloitte Crane Survey