Partnering with Oakridge to support you and your colleagues.
24th March 2020, 3:49 pm
Throughout the world, there’s the uncertainty of what tomorrow will bring. In these uncertain times, it can be hard to focus, but Oakridge are here to help you through it. Sometimes just talking things through or writing things down can be very helpful and therapeutic and help keep you focused and calm.
We are seeing excellent practical initiatives to protect employees’ physical and financial wellbeing. However, skills training, personal development support, and psychological wellbeing initiatives are a bit further down the priority list due to capacity and resourcing challenges. This is where Oakridge can co-partner with you and provide tailor-made solutions to meet your needs in a cost-efficient and timely manner.
Our Oakridge consultants are experts in motivational techniques, well-being practices and helping leaders, teams and individuals to perform at their very best in this volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment we are all faced with. We have experienced facilitators who can fuel personal connection, a strong sense of community and have those authentic conversations to encourage engagement.
We are proposing that we bring people together, virtually, for great conversations on a variety of topics. As we all face an uncertain time in our organisations, we can offer you a quick and simple way of being able to keep investing in your staff, even if they have travel or isolation restrictions when needing to work from home.
Oakridge provides the following simple online support services alongside your internal resources:
• Working from home series: Offering a series of highly interactive online sessions facilitated by an Oakridge expert. Topics include, but are not limited to, how to work from home productively and happily, how to operate at your best and maintain your personal effectiveness, how to increase your personal resilience and look after your well-being, how to stay connected and have great conversations in challenging times.
• Virtual Coaching Surgeries: Offering date and time slots to staff to undertake Leadership, Executive or Behaviour Change coaching virtually with a qualified coach
• Executive Coaching at home: Offering a package of 90-minute sessions via a technical platform that suits you. A personal development plan and 1 or 2 practical assignments for you to complete after each session.
• COVID-19 Think Tank: To bring together L&D and HR professionals as a support network to discuss hot topics relevant to you facilitated by an Oakridge expert.
• Bespoke Coaching Programmes: On a wide range of topics including leading a team that’s working from home, being visible whilst working from home, and building my network.
Please contact Natalie Griffiths for more information.
SEPARATED COUPLES URGED NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NEW COVID VISITING RULES
The new Covid-19 lockdown advice concerning separated families should not be used to prevent a child from having contact with […]