Securing your Business: Going back to the Office
8th April 2021, 6:08 pm
About this Event
The Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester (CRCGM) webinar for May will focus on reinforcing the essential steps to becoming Cyber Secure when you and your staff go back to the office.
This webinar is aimed at businesses and employees based in Greater Manchester and the North West.
What’s covered in this month’s webinar?
In this latest webinar, we will be reviewing the actions your business should consider before welcoming back your staff to the office. After such a prolonged period of lockdown and working from home, we want to ensure that your network and your devices are all secure.
MJ will be joined by our Junior Ethical Hackers, who will be explaining simple measures you and your business can take to ensure you are protected against the most common threats.
This will include;
- Is your network secure?
- Is your cloud secure? How do you keep devices secure?
- How to transition devices back onto your network.
- The importance of OS + software updates.
- What did we learn from remote working?
- It’s time to implement your ‘Working from home’ policy.
Why should I attend this training?
Cybersecurity is increasingly an important aspect of your business, with cybercriminals always on the lookout for new opportunities and are becoming more and more sophisticated, causing financially devastating effects on the businesses they target.
Here at The Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester, our mission is to work in partnership with businesses to grow and strengthen their resilience to online crime and cyber attacks.
12:00 – 12:10 | MJ – Introduction to the Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester
12:10 – 12:45 | Securing your Business: Going back to the Office
12:45 – 13:00 | Q&A – Ask us your questions
How do you attend?
- Register to attend via this Eventbrite page.
- We will send you a Zoom link to you on the day.
- If you have any questions, you can ask them in the Q&A section.
- We’ll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of the session.
Register now, tickets are limited…