The Good Employment Learning Lab (GELL) – Launch Event
22nd January 2021, 5:41 pm
The Good Employment Learning Lab (GELL) is creating and testing bitesize ways of supporting line managers to tackle the tricky tasks of:-
(1) Recruiting and managing a secure and agile team
(2) Fostering teamwork to create innovation
(3) Harnessing skills and potential
GELL is a research project so we will be learning about ‘what works’ to effectively develop line managers in different contexts. In fact, we have:-
- The Adult Social Care Good Employment Learning Lab that works with line managers in the adult social care sector.
- The Greater Manchester Good Employment Learning Lab that works with managers from all sectors across Greater Manchester and taps into the community of learning in the Greater Manchester Good Employment Charter.
GELL is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council so our Masterclasses, one-to-one Coaching and Peer Learning (where small groups of managers learn from one another) are all free for managers. Our aims are to support managers and to find out what forms of management development work best for different managers.
At our launch we will introduce the project, our partners, and why and how we are creating our innovative ‘Learning Labs’ across the North West. We will also tell you how to get involved.
Thursday, 28 January 2021
13:00 – 14:30 GMT
Please follow this link to sign up to the event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-good-employment-learning-lab-launch-event-tickets-136403658013”
An introduction to IP – Getting patents granted around the world