Upcoming events from ICAEW North West
4th October 2021, 4:51 pm
- Technology adoption for growth in manufacturing – 14 October
If you have been wondering how to make your manufacturing business more resilient and accelerate your business through technology adoption, join ICAEW North West and Allen Camm from Made Smarter in this session, who will focus on the below key topics:
- Post-Covid and the rise of digitalisation.
- Find out how technology can increase productivity, improve quality and reduce costs.
- Upskill your workforce, lower your emissions and accelerate your growth.
- How to access impartial support and funding on the journey to digitalisation.
- Case Studies – learn about specific business challenges and how technology helped solve them, with real-life examples of new technologies in action.
- Creating agile supply chains – 3 November
Balancing between creating shorter, more resilient supply chains and diversification into new markets and the impacts on business and the environment is imperative for future resilience.
The ever-changing business and trade climate of today demands a clear view of your exposure and choosing your hedging strategy is deciding for success.
We will hear from Make UK with guidance on the following:
- Lasting impacts of Brexit & Covid
- Creating shorter, more resilient supply chains
- Cyber risk, CSR in the workplace and recruitment practices
Western Union Business Solutions, will talk us through the key business trends to watch for and share quality insight into:
- Global macroeconomic overview & outlook
- Global supply chain disruption & risk mitigation
- FX market scenarios & forecasts
Taking action on climate change – Register now for fourth annual GM Green Summit