Member Spotlight: Rebecca Durrant, Partner, National Head of Private Clients – Crowe U.K. LLPWednesday, 17th June 2020
Each week we get to know one of our members slightly better. This week we find out more about Rebecca Durrant, National Head of Private Clients at Crowe UK LLP
1) Favourite quote
Don’t wait to be asked
2) Career highlight
The launch of our Women’s Empowerment Programme that I started from scratch about 5 years ago.
3) Why do you love pro-Manchester?
Crowe have been members for years and I love the support we give each other as local businesses and professionals resulting in contacts that become friends
4) What are you reading at the moment?
Liane Moriarty The Last Anniversary
5) What are you watching at the moment?
6) Favourite meeting place in Manchester
Albert’s chop House – lovely wine and proper food
7) Favourite lockdown activity
We have bought a 13 foot ‘paddling pool’ it’s ace in this hot weather
8) Most creative meal that you cook
Not creative but my lasagne is awesome
9) Most creative thing you’ve seen on a video call during the lockdown
My team’s fancy dress quiz
10) Most mundane task you’ve completed since being in lockdown
Clearing out my study so I can work in it!
11) Do you write a blog that you’d like us to share?
No but I would like to
12) What are you looking forward to doing again the most after lockdown?
Going back to Manchester and having tapas at Porta in Salford.