Retail Agility: stores reportWednesday, 11th March 2020
Guest blog from Perran Jervis, Partner – TLT.
Physical stores are becoming just as if not more important to their business, but cannot survive in their current format, according to the UK’s largest retailers.
In this report, Mission Impossible? Reconfiguring stores for the modern consumer, we look at how retailers are responding to people wanting to carry out multiple missions in-store. The findings cover the in-store experience; how retail estates are changing; and what this means for people, technology, data and property.
We also look at the challenges, risks and how the green agenda is expanding to incorporate more carbon reduction initiatives.
Read the report to discover:
- Drivers behind future store projects
- What the new retail experience looks like
- Tech investment plans including automation and facial recognition technology
- How the landlord-tenant relationship is evolving
- How retailers plan to address environmental issues
The report also includes expert comments from Chris McGarrigle and Ellandi.