What our members said…Friday, 17th January 2020
Blog by pro-manchester Comms Manager, Mel Hill
We recently asked our members to answer a quick survey based on what they love about pro- manchester, and also what changes and improvements they’d like to see.
We had an overwhelming response. Thanks to Native Manchester, there was a great reason for you all to answer too – with an overnight stay for two at stake for one lucky responder.
So, what did we learn?
Well, actually, we learned that you all love pro-manchester as much as we do, which is excellent!
In fact, our members are 87% likely to recommend membership to other businesses or friends, which is incredible!
Networking is at the core of everything we do.
We know that when you get back to the office after our events, you need to know you’ve gained great value. We want that to come from both the content and the people you meet.
As a business development organisation, meeting people and introducing people is what we’re passionate about. That’s why we were delighted to see that our networking has been rated a 8/10 in the survey.
As well as quantitative data, this survey was also about qualitative data.
So, what did our members have to say?
Answer: some really lovely things, which is always nice.
- “pro-manchester events are a great way to meet and solidify relationships”
- “Through the pro-manchester network, we have been able to get a lot closer to other professionals serving the Fintech community. As a result, we have been invited to attend and host more local events. This has been useful as previously our network was London focused.”
- “I have been able to develop relationships with KPMG, MAG, EY and all the legal firms in the city – there are honestly too many to mention. pro-manchester has been one of the most important and effective ways for us to meet new business contacts.”
- “There are too many new relationships we have made thanks to pro-manchester to mention, but we’re delighted that they’ve been across a wide range of sectors, including lots of marketing contacts who have provided referral opportunities”
- “Personally, I have benefited from cross sector contacts which has been amazing. Finance, Property and Creative all in one place is a wonderful blend.”
The survey certainly came back with great positivity, which puts us on a great path for an exciting 2020! Keep an eye on our Twitter account this week where we’ll be revealing even more findings.
If you’re not yet involved with pro-manchester, get in touch with the team.