Great Manchester Business Conference 2016
Terms and Conditions
The delegate fee includes:
• Entrance for all conference sessions
• Delegate Pack
• Coffee and Refreshments
Conference Tickets Pricing and Payment
• Event bookings should be made via third party event service provider www.eventbrite.com. An automatic email will be sent to confirm your place, this will act as your ticket and confirmation of booking. Physical tickets do not need to be produced for entry.
• Payment is by credit card only unless stated otherwise. Eventbrite will issue an invoice for your records. If you are unable to pay by credit card at point of booking, invoice will be issued at the discretion of the organiser (pro-manchester limited)
• In the event of invoice being issued payment can be made by cheque made payable to pro·manchester Ltd. or by credit / debit card online or over the phone on 0161 8330964
• BACS Payments are accepted with full details stated on invoice. Please ensure invoice number is stated as reference.
• Full payment must be made immediately at point of booking or within 28 days of date of invoice or within 14 days of event date, whichever is earliest.
• Please note if we have not received full payment prior to the event, entry will not be permitted
• Online payments made using our event service provider are handled by the secure online payment system provided by Eventbrite. For more information on payment processing please visit www.eventbrite.com
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
• If you decide to cancel your place at The Great Manchester Business Conference 2016 please advise in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at pro.manchester, Level 9, Tower 12, 18-22 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BZ
• Up to 31st January 2016 cancelled places will be refunded in full. After this date places cancelled will be subject to the full ticket price. Replacement names will be accepted at any time.
• If, for whatsoever reason, you or your delegates do not turn up for the event (“a no show”) this shall be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the full ticket price.
• pro-manchester reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any part of the conference programme, should that alteration, amendment or cancellation be necessary or beyond the control of pro-manchester.