Bridge the Gap Between Sales and Marketing to Find Better Quality Clients
- Do you struggle to generate leads for your business?
- Do you spend too much time speaking to prospects who aren’t the right fit for your business model?
- Do customers struggle to see your value compared to your competitors?
Join us on 10th February 2021 to learn how your business find a solution to these common problems.
We’ll explain about a simple way for you to start a powerful relationship with your customers and prospects:
- Learn about their pains and challenges in minutes to help you position your services as a solution
- Create interactive and engaging experiences that increase ‘buy-in’
- Spark compelling sales conversations where you can truly connect with your audience
- Qualify your prospects quickly and in a non-intrusive, saving you valuable time
- Gain powerful market intelligence to help influence your sales and marketing strategy
- Demonstrate your value and differentiate from your competition
On the 10th February, we’ll explain some of the common challenges professional services businesses face and help you improve the quality of the clients you take on by helping your sales and marketing teams work together in synergy.
About the Speakers:
Lee is founder and MD of multi award-winning global exhibition engagement company, Expo Stars Interactive and co-founder and Director of software marketing company E5 Interactive with a very strong passion for face-to-face communication, sales and live marketing. Lee also helps up and coming entrepreneurs and small business owners to fully realise their potential as a business coach and mentor for the Business Growth Hub in Manchester.
Mike is an experienced marketing consultant with nearly 15 years experience across marketing strategy and implementation. A content marketing specialist, Mike will be sharing how businesses can drive highly qualified leads, raise awareness and set their businesses apart through the power of quality content.