Growing Your Business at the Right Time with the Right People
When is the right time to take your business to the next level and to hire the right people?
Over 60% of businesses fail in the first 3 years because either they often make the mistake of hiring the wrong people or get their growth strategy completely wrong.
This seminar will look at how you can create a winning business growth plan and customer retention strategy when you want to take your business to the next level but without the expensive hiring and firing mistakes.
You will learn how to:
1. Know when is the right time is to ramp up your growth
2. Align your business growth to your sales and marketing plan
3. Evaluate what type of customers you need to lose and keep for your business to be more effective and profitable
4. Plan your sales and business growth activity and measure the conversion rates for predictable revenue forecasting
5. Identify the key job roles required for business growth, hire the right people, and motivate them to grow the business.
If you are a business owner or director looking to take your business to the next level, then this event needs to be a must attend on your calendar.
About the Speakers:
Lee Ali is an international speaker, entrepreneur, business coach, mentor, sales strategist and a qualified iMA practitioner. He is widely regarded as the go-to source for attendee engagement and lead generation at global tradeshow exhibitions, conferences and live marketing events.
Lee’s passion from very early on in his business career has been understanding what makes people buy and how to truly connect with them so that they are deeply engaged with what you do.
Lee founded Expo Stars Interactive, an award winning exhibition engagement company in 2007, to support exhibitors worldwide to engage more attendees to their booth and has since experienced first-hand, the success and pain of both growing and downsizing the business.
Lee is also passionate about health and wellbeing. He is a qualified Reiki practitioner and incorporates the power of positive energy into his unique 5 E’s framework for personal, business, sales and marketing success.
Interested In The Event?
If you’re interested in attending, you can book online here.