Healthcare and Technology Sector Group In partnership with Mobile Monday Manchester and Apadmi
How mobile is connecting Healthcare
The devolution of healthcare in Greater Manchester presents a wealth of opportunities for almost all areas of the healthcare sector.
The growth in technology adoption amongst the mass public, and throughout healthcare organisations, enables the collection, processing and analysis of data to be completed quicker, easier and more accurately than ever before. And this is only going to continue.
This Mobile Monday Manchester event focuses on how mobile technology is driving the healthcare sector (public and private) to new heights, helping organisations, patients, clinicians and external third parties to become more connected than ever before.
Join us on 18th January 2018 to hear different perspectives on how mobile is enabling the healthcare sector to become more connected.
- Tim Ng, Now Healthcare Group – hear how Now Healthcare Group is changing the way over 20 million patients interact with GPs and pharmacies, all through mobile
- Laura Ellis-Morgan, NHS Blood and Transplant - A nurse herself, Laura gives a first-hand account of why NHS Blood and Transplant decided to digitally transform the organ donation process, what impact this transformation has had, and more importantly, its future plans for mobile
- Alex Casson, Connected Health Cities – Alex will be talking about an exciting new project that unites local health data and advanced technology to improve patient health services in Northern England
- Jayne Goble, PwC - Jayne is PwC’s authority on data security and will be talking about how businesses can stay ahead of the tech curve to avoid data breaches
- Dom Raban, Corporation Pop – Dom tells the story of how he learned his 13-year old daughter had been diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer, and the subsequent virtual reality journey he started to reduce the trauma children face prior to arriving in hospital