How your Building can Support your People’s Health & Wellbeing
Health and wellbeing is rightly top of the agenda for many People Managers and Business Leaders when it comes to thinking about space design.
There are so many levels to delivering healthy spaces for your people and we have experience of them all from the ground up. We will talk through some easy access points and our expert can answer all your questions from how you can deliver best practice from entry level right through to the detailed levels of WELL accreditation if that’s what you need.
Join in the conversation and we can help you think about touch free technology, air quality and anything else that might be on your radar.
Send in your topics for discussion or any questions that you already have, and we can make sure that we cover it for you. There will of course be time at the end too to capture any questions that you have after hearing about the contribution a building can make to the health and wellbeing of your people.
Please email your questions / topics through to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Speakers:
Joe heads up the environmental and sustainability team. With an extensive background as a Sustainability Manager Joe has an impressive list of firsts having:
- helped deliver the first ever BREEAM outstanding rating
- supported Overbury become the first organisation to have their EMS certified to ISO14001
- helped deliver the Lowest Embodied Lowest Embodied Carbon Office in the UK
- worked on the Deloitte 1NSS Head Office which delivered the highest ever BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit Out score and was the largest WELL Commercial Office in the Europe
- been part of the team that enabled Morgan Sindall to become the first construction company in the UK to have their Science Based Targets signed off
- been part of the SKA Higher Education Development Committee who put together the new SKA HE Scheme, and is now a member of the SKA Technical Committee
- been part of the team supporting the launch of the WELL Building Standard in the UK, the sustainability team is now part of a Strategic Alliance with the IWBI
Joe is a SKA Assessor, BREEAM Assessor & Fitwel Ambassador, working to support the delivery of BREEAM, SKA, LEED, and WELL Building ratings on a wide range of commercial office refurbishment and fit out projects