Masterclass: An intro to Productivity
- Concentration training: how to embrace boredom and build your
- The power of 90 minutes: fixing the right times and places to get stuff done
- High intensity workouts for the brain: developing skills of focus and productivity
- Strategic Pit Stops: the neuroscience behind the benefits of taking a break
- Plan your day: Swapping your to-do list for a calendar and creating a schedule for your time
- Productive thinking: Practical exercises to improve your concentration, efficiency and focus
- Create a finishing line: The importance of downtime and an end to the working day
- Embrace solitude: The lost art of reflection and subconscious development
About the Speakers:
Dan co-founded 4and20million to help companies supercharge their people through a range of inspiring training and consultancy services – increasing productivity, profit and reducing churn.
With a background in analytics and philosophy, Dan’s focus is always on understanding and quantifying what works and what doesn’t, ensuring an evidence-based and measurable approach to 4and20million’s training and consultancy offering.
He is a qualified Lumina Spark practitioner (a team-orientated psychometric profiling tool) which forms the basis of many of 4and20million’s services. These include Brilliant Teams, Brilliant Recruitment, Brilliantly Confident and Brilliantly Resilient.
Josie co-founded 4and20million to help companies unleash the full potential of their people. She is passionate about helping companies become places where people turn up in the morning full of positive energy and leave at the end of the day feeling proud and satisfied with the work they’ve done.
Josie is inspired by helping businesses excel by creating high-performance cultures that enable all employees to bring their best, increasing productivity, profit and reducing churn. After all – business boils down to nothing more than groups of people coming together to become greater than the sum of their parts. She is a sought-after speaker and panellist on the topic of workplace culture and is a mentor to Manchester’s media, marketing and communications industry via her work with the Bloom Network.
Alex has a long-held fascination with People, Teams and Culture. His drive is to help groups of people come together to be greater than the sum of their parts and create their best ever work.
With a background in client leadership, marketing and new business development, he has 14 years of experience of working with diverse teams and creating environments in which they can work together effectively in an environment that is productive, inspiring and enjoyable.
Alex’s expertise lie in helping businesses craft stories and develop cultures that unite teams, inspire customers and create enviable cultures. An accomplished blogger and presenter, Alex has provided keynote addresses on workplace culture and human behaviour at events such as Marketing Show North and City-Work.