Masterclass Webinar: Developing an Effective Social Media Strategy – A Proven Process
This is a webinar session.
Duration: 90 minutes + 15min one-2-one follow-up online/call support.
Covid-19 and the lockdown are fast-tracking digital transformation across all industries and in every single business.
Now businesses have no choice but to communicate, network, find new clients, deliver their services and keep their clients engaged via online tools, if they want to survive, get ahead of their competitors and thrive in the near future.
This webinar is designed to provide attendees with a proven step by step process for developing effective social media strategies or revising and improving existing ones.
A Social media strategy need to be customer-centric and aligned with a business brand to be effective and that’s one of the focuses of this webinar.
According to Gallup research 70% of B2B buying decisions are based on emotions and business that use it effectively to fully engage with their customers are 60% more profitable. So, our proven process will take attendees through the key tangible and emotional factors that need to be implemented into the individual social media strategies to make them work.
This webinar challenges status quo, pushes boundaries and makes attendees think outside the box. It is designed for ambitious people who want to get ahead of their competitors, grow their businesses and future-proof them.
This webinar is designed for:
- Business Owners,
- Marketing Directors/ Marketing Managers
This webinar will cover:
- Simple, but challenging questions in order to help attendees prioritise their focus and set out a clear direction for their social media strategies.
- The importance of internal resources available, before making a decision about the main reason(s) for using social media.
- Who is your target audience? – The bigger picture.
- An analysis of existing clients and profiling an ‘ideal’ prospect customer.
- The importance of a business brand Purpose, Mission, Values (PMV) that must be lived in cohesive social media strategy.
- The importance of the new 4Es (Experience, Engagement, Exclusivity, Emotions) and their key role in business growth and in social media strategy.
- The importance of online research in the planning process and formulating a successful social media strategy.
The attendees will gain:
- Practical tools to clearly define their business objectives and how to translate them into social media objectives.
- A clear understanding of the various ‘segments’ of target audience and how to select them to support your social media objectives.
- Practical tools to develop detailed ‘ideal’ client profiling taking into account the rational and emotional elements.
- A clear understanding of brand (PMV) and what to consider to revitalise it and make it cohesive, so that it serve its purpose.
- Practical tools to conduct quality online research and how to apply its findings.
- Handouts, in PDF format, for each attendee with all the practical tools send via email.
- 15-min one-2-one follow-up online/call support.
- The end product of this webinar is a tailored framework for formulating a successful social media strategy during crisis and beyond for your business.
About the Speakers:
Jowita Penkala is an Executive Business Advisor. She has a Masters degree in Marketing & Management and HR with a strong background in the financial and legal sector. She had worked in the USA as a brand specialist for a couple of years, before relocating to the UK, where she set up Uniqua Brand. Since then Jowita has been working with many businesses, small and large, in the UK, USA, Asia and Europe to help them achieve their business objectives by truly connecting their employees and their clients with their brand. Using a unique, proven methodology, which she and her colleague Anna have developed together, Jowita ultimately helps organisations to turn their employees and their clients into fans, which results in improved collaboration, increased productivity and engagement and consequently increased profit.
Interested In The Event?
If you’re interested in attending, you can book online here.