Free Movement, Brexit and EU superstars
An up to the minute examination of the corporate immigration landscape as the UK leaves the EU.
- What will replace Free Movement of Workers?
- What are the challenges for businesses that rely upon foreign staff?
- How can these businesses continue to source exceptional talent from outside of the UK?
- What is the government doing to support employers who are reliant upon international staff?
- Proactive steps businesses can take to manage Brexit or remain scenarios.
About the Speakers:
Gary McIndoe is the founder of specialist corporate immigration law firm, Latitude Law. Helping businesses across the UK to retain and attract outstanding international talent for more than a decade, Latitude boasts the largest dedicated business immigration team in the North.
Experts in all elements of immigration law, Gary and his team have particular expertise in advising international businesses, entrepreneurs and investors on the most cost- and time-effective immigration routes to working or operating in the UK.
Interested In The Event?
If you’re interested in attending, you can book online here.