Free Movement, Brexit and EU superstars
An up to the minute examination of the corporate immigration landscape as the UK leaves the EU.
- What will replace Free Movement of Workers?
- What are the challenges for businesses that rely upon foreign staff?
- How can these businesses continue to source exceptional talent from outside of the UK?
- What is the government doing to support employers who are reliant upon international staff?
- Proactive steps businesses can take to manage Brexit or remain scenarios.
About the Speakers:
Gary has practised immigration law in Leeds, London and his native Manchester for more than 25 years. He is founder and managing partner at Latitude Law, where he has built one of the largest specialist business immigration teams outside the capital.
He is a contributor to LexisNexis and other publications, and is chair of trustees of national charity the electronic immigration network.
Interested In The Event?
If you’re interested in attending, you can book online here.