Coronavirus and how to navigate the Government support
This session will enable businesses across Manchester to ask a panel of experts questions relating to the Coronavirus crisis and the impact on their business. The main topics that we plan to cover are.
- Navigating through the Government’s package of support your key queries and how to access support.
- Support with cashflow modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Business Funding advice including the Coronavirus Interruption Loan Scheme
- Employment/HR advice regarding furloughing, SSP
- Employees and the Government’s Job Retention Scheme
- Managing creditor stretch options
- Negotiating with HMRC to delay PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax payments
- Look at tax efficient strategies to recoup much needed money for businesses such as accelerated R&D and Capital Allowances claims
- How to protect your company assets
Questions may be submitted prior to the event, but there will also be opportunities to ask our experts questions throughout the event. Please submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rob Lord – Partner, Cowgills
Lisa Wilson – Head of Tax, Cowgills
Jason Elliott – Head of Business Recovery, Cowgills
Sam Davies – Corporate Finance Partner, Cowgills
Ben Day – Head of Business Funding, Cowgills
Paul Chamberlain – Head of Employment, JMW
Interested In The Event?
If you’re interested in attending, you can book online here.