Apprentices – what do employers need to know?
Do you have an apprentice and want more insight into how to fully support them?
Are you an employer looking for the right Apprentice for your company?
Apprenticeships are a great way for people to learn on the job and there are so many more young people choosing the Apprenticeship route. During this event and Panel Q&A we will be hearing from apprentices and their journeys into work, and employers and how they have found taking on an apprentice and supporting them.
Before the Panel Q&A we will also be talking about the following points;
- The search for the right candidate/Looking beyond the CV
- The value of transferable skills
- Barriers young people face when applying for Apprenticeships/Graduate Schemes
- The Interview stage/Assessment days
- Do employers give the right opportunities for young people to showcase their skills?
- Competency/Strength based interview Q's for a young person with no work experience - What to expect from the answers.
About the Speakers:
Pete Ward – LTSB Deputy CEO & Ops Director
Shamaine Armstrong – LTSB Manchester Careers Development Manager
James Hinton - LTSB National Manager
Connor Howell – LTSB Alumni/TalkTalk
Grace Thompson – LTSB Alumni/Talk Talk
Adam Hodgkiess – LTSB Alumni/RSA
Leon Lambrecht - LTSB 2019 Cohort
Abdullah Hussain LTSB 2019 Cohort
Interested In The Event?
If you’re interested in attending, you can book online here.