Sharing Success – equity incentives and employee ownership
This session considers the use of equity awards to incentivise key members of the workforce and/or to bring in an element of employee ownership. We will cover:
- What do you want to achieve?
- Key drivers for the incentive
- Why a share incentive?
- Key design factors
- How should it be implemented?
- Structures – share awards, share options, cash payments.
About the Speakers:
Suzannah is a Director focussing on incentive arrangements for UK and overseas private and listed companies. She trained as lawyer and has supported many companies in adopting and operating long-term and short-term incentives, both at executive level and for the wider workforce.
Suzannah’s broad experience of equity plans together with a strong tax background enables her to focus on the design and implementation of effective incentive arrangements, as well as review and support with compliance.
Her areas of expertise include :
- Design of incentive plans to align with commercial strategy
- Working with companies on effective implementation of share plans and support with ongoing operation and process
- Advice on compliant operation of cross-border incentive plans, project managing input from specialists across a number of jurisdictions
- Supporting companies with user-friendly communications to maximise participant understanding
Providing advice on the impact for incentive arrangements of corporate transactions, including refinancing, M&A and IPOs
Interested In The Event?
If you’re interested in attending, you can book online here.